Studies suggest that the choice of Istanbul is the perfect choice to buy villas because it includes thousands of historical sights that attract millions of visitors. In addition to the distinctive and strategic location of the city between Europe and Asia. The plans and development projects evaluated by the Turkish government in the city, not to mention the distinctive and diverse villas of the diversity of regions.
● Among the specific and influential factors in villas in Istanbul
- The location
Where the proximity of the location or its distance from the city centers directly affects the value of the villa. Villas for sale located in the heart of the city have a higher price than those located in the suburbs. As well as the villa's proximity to historical areas and sea views, all of this plays a key role in determining the value of the villa to be evaluated.
- Villa's condition
In the event that the villa is under construction, it is usually expected that its price will be relatively low, which leaves a better margin for a good return on investment compared to the ready-to-move-in villa, in addition to the possibility of a price improvement in the future.
- The area of the villa
It also plays a key role in determining the prices of the villa, but you should pay attention to the protrusions, the net area, the total area and the internal division, and in general, the larger the area of the property, the lower the price of its unit per square meter and vice versa.
- The interaction of supply and demand
Like any other commodity, real estate is affected by the law of supply and demand so that prices fall when supply is available and in return rise when it is scarce.
What types of villas are there in Istanbul?
1- Tourist villas: First of all, we have many villas in the tourist areas of Turkey, which are generally centered in the Turkish center, as they are located in places with great views, such as being on the coast for example. These villas are much more expensive than regular villas, while maintaining the similarities between them, such as interior specifications and large spaces.
2- Ordinary villas: First, regular villas are a large area surrounded by walls and often in a quiet and secluded area, where they are usually concentrated in the countryside, and they are specially designed for those who love calm and away from places of noise, or at worst, within the outskirts of important cities or quiet neighborhoods.
What distinguishes villas in Istanbul?
There are some important factors and specifications that characterize the villas in Turkey in general and in Istanbul in particular, where these factors attract many investors wishing to buy with the intention of residency or with the intention of owning, we mention some of these points that characterize these villas:
- Villa rental opportunities in Turkey give more monthly profits than those returns that you can derive from renting apartments.
- The investment purpose that the villa in Turkey opens to the investor is wider than the rest of the real estate, so it can be invested in wider and more profitable forms than residential investment.
- Tourists often prefer villas in Turkey over apartments, so the opportunities to benefit from villas in Turkey on the tourist side are greater than apartments, especially for Gulf families who spend holidays in Turkey.
- The sea and natural views of the villas in Turkey are often better and more attractive than the views of the apartments, because the apartments are within residential complexes and not all apartments may overlook a landscape, a seashore or a lake, so the views are for one apartment without another, unlike the villa, which can be enjoyed with views more broadly.
- Life in villas in Turkey is often more luxurious than other properties, and gives a wider area of comfort.
- The profits that the buyer can reap from buying a villa in Turkey is much greater than the profits of apartments when selling them, and if the investor buys a villa under construction, it increases the percentage of his future profits.
- Villas in Turkey are usually less affected by competition with similar properties, because each villa has advantages that differ from the other, and it is not the same as in apartments. The chances of lower prices for villas in Turkey due to speculation with competitors are much less than those speculations that occur when selling apartments in Turkey.
Factors on which the prices of villas in Istanbul depend
You cannot say that there are fixed prices for Istanbul villas, as these matters are difficult to predict and this is due to depending on its area, as is the case with the purchase of apartments, because often the factors of transportation and proximity to the city center do not affect the exact price of the villa. However, the price of the villa depends on many features and specifications that may be represented by:
- Its construction, size and views
- Number of rooms and services and the surrounding green space
- Interior decoration and distribution of rooms inside the villa
But in general, you may find villas in Istanbul with prices ranging from 200 thousand US dollars to one and a half million dollars, and of course all the prices correspond to the specifications that suit him. The prices of the villas under construction are often lower than the ready ones, and this ensures a wider profit space for the buyer. Also, villas with two floors or more have higher returns and carry greater investment opportunities, as they are used in the commercial field more than in the residential, which opens great prospects for increasing profits.
In conclusion, we note that the buying market in Turkey in general and in Istanbul in particular is witnessing a great demand due to the facilities provided by the Turkish state in terms of offers and procedures commensurate with merchants and money owners. This has attracted many investors and those wishing to buy villas, in addition to the fact that the prices of villas in Istanbul are good compared to the prices of villas in Europe, and this increases the desire of investors in them.
related articles :
#property #turkey_real_estate #turkish_citizenship