The Turkish passport is ranked 22nd in the world, and allows entry to more than 70 countries without a visa, and more than 40 countries with a visa issued at the airport upon arrival. Turkish citizenship is considered one of the strongest nationalities in the world and enjoys great international competition. Among the most important countries that allow entry to it with an immediate visa issued upon arrival: Kuwait, Bahrain, Lebanon, and most African countries.
It is also possible to enter more than 7 countries under an electronic visa issued online, including: Australia and the Sultanate of Oman.
• The most important conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship
It is better for every person who wishes to apply for Turkish citizenship, to make sure from the beginning of the most important conditions that each person must possess to apply for Turkish citizenship and whether they fully apply to him, and then he can see if he can apply or refuse this step, and who The most important of these conditions:
Adequate proficiency in the Turkish language.
The applicant's record is free of any criminal or judicial precedents or complaints.
Has a stable income or a job that enables him to support himself
He has good physical health and does not carry any communicable disease that may pose a threat to public health
To legally fulfill the five-year residency requirement.
• The most important legal stages of obtaining Turkish citizenship.
-Submit an application for citizenship.
- Sending the application from the Immigration Department to the Department of Souls.
-Announcing the results of the application, whether it is accepted or rejected, and transferring it to the Immigration Department.
- Complete the process of obtaining identity from the General Directorate of Personal Status.
• The most important facilities that have been applied towards Turkish citizenship
The Turkish Nationality Law has undergone several amendments, and the conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship have become easier than they were in the past. Anyone who fulfills these conditions has the right to apply for Turkish citizenship according to one of the following conditions:
- Buying a property with a minimum value of 250 thousand US dollars, and owning it for a period of no less than three years, which means that it should not be sold during this period, and this amendment is a very milestone for those wishing to obtain Turkish citizenship, due to the huge reduction made by the Turkish government, which reduced the amount from one million Dollars to 250 thousand dollars only!
-A fixed investment of at least $500,000.
- Providing a job opportunity for at least 50 Turkish citizens, as the old condition required providing job opportunities for 100 Turkish citizens.
-Reducing the value of the deposit requirement in Turkish banks from $3 million to $500,000.
• The best ways to obtain Turkish citizenship.
And through real estate ownership, Turkey has issued a decision requiring the granting of Turkish citizenship to foreigners with their families by investing 250 thousand US dollars in real estate in Istanbul or any Turkish city. And the matter is not limited to this condition only, there are many options that anyone can go to, such as
o Make a fixed capital investment of no less than 500 thousand US dollars, confirmed by the Ministry of Treasury and Finance.
o Creating job opportunities for at least 50 employees, confirmed by the Ministry of Family, Labor and Social Services.
o Deposit at least 500,000 US dollars in banks operating in Turkey, and keep the deposit for 3 years in those real estate banks, and the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency must confirm the deposit.
o Purchasing public debt instruments with a value of at least $500,000 and keeping them for 3 years, and the Ministry of Treasury and Finance must confirm the purchase.
Turkish citizenship has become one of the most important nationalities that many desire and even dream of, because of its great and multiple importance and makes the lifestyle different and easier for its holder, from entering many countries without a visa to treating him like the treatment of a Turkish citizen, Turkish citizenship has become an important requirement and necessity Many seek it, in addition to the very strong and impressive facilities provided by the Turkish government, facilities that have increased the demand for many to apply for Turkish citizenship, especially investors and real estate project owners. Turkish citizenship is worth the effort and time to obtain it and enjoy its advantages both internally and externally.
related articles :
#property #turkey_real_estate #turkish_citizenship