Real estate investment is not only an important investment field in Turkey, but it is a project whose importance has been agreed upon in all countries of the world. You should know that there is no loss with real estate, even if the country is exposed to some crises, this is for a specific period only and soon conditions improve and real estate regains its value.
You always need expert hands to help you succeed in your investment project, and in this article we will be keen to provide you with all the information and details that you are interested in knowing.
Important tips to make a profit from real estate investment in Turkey:
If you want to invest in real estate in Turkey, you should follow and adhere to the following tips:
The first tip: A well-thought-out location is one of the reasons why your investment is distinguished:
One of the first pieces of information that you must adhere to in this field is the geographical location of the property, which would raise the value of your investment or degrade its value. In this context, many real estate experts around the world praised the importance of choosing the site carefully. From this point of view, we have an important phrase (the site, then The site then the site) and it has been said that they are the three elements of the success of any real estate investment.
It is preferable to search in vital, active areas that are constantly growing, or it is also possible to search in areas near development projects such as Istanbul's new airport or near public transportation lines.
You should know that the longer you can wait, the more profits you will make. You can buy a property and wait for the prices to rise and then sell it. Real estate prices in Turkey are gradually rising for many reasons, the most important of which are:
- The development it is witnessing in its various fields, especially real estate.
- The presence of a lot of modern luxury real estate projects (residential complexes).
- Rising prices of raw building materials.
- The construction of many important infrastructure projects that have a positive impact on real estate.
In order to make sure that your property occupies a privileged position, you should look at the following points:
- There should be a school or educational institutions nearby.
- It is important that there are medical institutions or hospitals near it.
- There should be transportation links nearby.
- Also, it is important that there are entertainment centers, commercial centers or malls nearby.
Second tip: you should choose the area of the property carefully:
Some may think that this is one of the things that does not require much attention, but in fact it is different, as it must be chosen carefully and according to what specialists refer to, it is better to choose a small or medium space and avoid large areas because the demand for them is low.
Small spaces are less expensive than large spaces, and this suits those with low budgets. In this context, it must be noted that real estate with a small area is easy to sell.
Third tip: It is necessary to use a real estate company:
One of the important points to be aware of is that having a real estate company is a necessity, especially if this is your first experience in the real estate field. One of the most important tasks of real estate companies is that it shortens time and saves the customer the effort in searching.
But keep in mind that you must be careful even when choosing the real estate company that you deal with, since recently the number of real estate companies in Turkey has increased as a natural result of the increase in foreigners wishing to own real estate.
- The company must have a wide reputation and a great history in the Turkish real estate market.
- It is important to get an idea of the services it provides.
- You have to visit its website.
- You should communicate with clients who have already dealt with it.
- You should also visit the company's headquarters and meet with specialists.
Fourth tip: Find a property close to transportation:
Did you know that the proximity of the property to public transport links increases its price, especially if we are talking about a city with a densely populated or overcrowded city. For example, real estate in the Beylikdüzü district of Istanbul has significantly increased its prices after it was supplied with the metrobus.
You should know that the proximity of the property to transportation not only increases its financial value, but also enhances its investment position.
Important notes about real estate investment in Turkey:
- Before choosing a property, you should pay attention to many details, and here are the most prominent ones:
- Before signing the contract, you must verify the identity of the property owner and his ability to dispose of it.
- You have to make sure that there is no other buyer of the property.
- It is important to make sure that the property does not have any mortgage, seizure or similar problems because it negatively affects the price of the property and prevents it from being sold.
- It is imperative that you visit the property on the ground and make sure that it is suitable for you.
- Take a good look at its specifications and whether they match what is in the title deed or not.
In this context, it must be noted that Turkey is an ideal investment environment, especially with the remarkable development and modernity that the real estate sector is witnessing. In addition, real estate prices are encouraging, and the Turkish economy is refreshing and competitive with the most important economies of the world.
The real estate market in Turkey offers you a lot of distinctive options. If you want to get a successful investment opportunity, you just have to contact us to provide you with the best of them, and we will provide you with the most important tips and advice that you are interested to know.
related articles :
#property #turkey_real_estate #turkish_citizenship