There are more than 5 million foreigners residing in Turkey on Turkish soil, and certainly the types of residence permits differ from one category to another, but the real estate residence is considered one of the strongest types of residence permits issued by the Turkish government to foreigners, and it is considered the second most powerful type of residence after permanent residence. Residency in Turkey, and we will separate the explanation from real estate residency in particular.
Types of Residence in Turkey
1. Tourist residence: It is the ideal solution for those wishing to reside in Turkey for a short period and the main objective of extracting it is tourism or to give an opportunity to those wishing to study the Turkish market for a period of time to reside legally.
2. Work permit: granted to employees of companies in Turkey, after the company owner obtains a work permit from the Turkish Ministry of Labor.
3. Family residence: It is granted to family members of those who obtain a work permit in Turkey, or to those married to Turks, and in this case they can apply for Turkish citizenship after three years of residence
4. Student residence: granted to students in Turkish universities, after the student is accepted at the university and ends with the end of the study.
5. Permanent residency: It is the strongest type of residency, and it is given to those who have resided in Turkey for 8 years without interruption
6. Humanitarian residence: It is granted to some refugees according to specific criteria from the Turkish government
7. Real estate residence: by buying a property in Turkey, it is granted to the property owner and his family for one year with the possibility of renewal.
How can I obtain real estate residency?
Real estate residence: It is a right of the foreigner who owns a property in Turkey, which allows him to reside in Turkish lands legally and is granted by the Immigration Department. It is also considered the best after permanent residence compared to the rest of the residences in Turkey, and you obtain it through the following steps:
First: You must buy a property in Turkey and obtain a title deed to present it as part of the documents.
Second: Book an appointment to obtain residency and determine its type (owning a property in Turkey).
Third: Adhere to the interview date at the Immigration Department and submit the necessary papers.
Fourth: Payment of real estate residence fees.
Fifth: Sending the residence card via Turkish Post (PTT) upon approval of the residence.
What are the conditions for real estate residency:
1. Having health insurance for all family members.
2. A family statement for the children in Turkish and certified by the Turkish embassy in their home country.
3. A title deed for the property that the student purchased for real estate residence (real estate title deed).
4. A passport valid for six months.
5. Securing an earthquake for the aforementioned property on which the real estate residency will be given.
And speaking of buying a property in Turkey that qualifies you to obtain real estate residency, we are talking about cheap real estate, but if the value of the property is 250 thousand dollars or more, then you can obtain Turkish citizenship by buying a property in Turkey, and here are the necessary steps for the subject:
• Purchasing a property or several properties with a value of no less than $250,000
• Obtaining a licensed and reliable real estate appraisal of the property in Turkey by one of the companies approved by the Turkish Financial Markets Authority.
• Submitting a request to reserve the property for a period of 3 years at the Directorate of Land Registry "Tabu" in order to obtain Turkish citizenship
• Submit an application for an investment residency at the Immigration Department.
• Go to the Ministry of Environment and Urbanism to approve the application
• After obtaining the accreditation, an application for Turkish citizenship must be submitted to the Directorate of Souls.
• Here begins the role of the government, where the Department of Souls organizes the file and then sends it to the General Directorate of Souls.
• Study the application by the Directorate of Souls and then send it to the Directorate General of Souls.
• When there are no legal problems or lack of identification papers, the General Directorate of Souls sends the file to the Public Security Directorate and the National Intelligence Presidency.
• After completing the security and intelligence study on the file, it is sent back to the General Directorate of Souls.
• The General Directorate of Souls sends the file to the Ministry of Interior.
• The Ministry of Interior sends the file to the Presidency of the Republic to be duly approved
Moreover, the facilities provided by the Turkish government to encourage investment have made the country an incubator and attractive for business and investments that raise the Turkish economy. Among these facilities are: tax cuts, granting residency by buying a property, and even the possibility of obtaining Turkish citizenship through real estate investment according to the law The new nationality and its amendments. There are more than 5 million foreigners residing in Turkey on Turkish soil, and certainly the types of residence permits differ from one category to another, but the real estate residence is considered one of the strongest types of residence permits issued by the Turkish government to foreigners, and it is considered the second most powerful type of residence after permanent residence.
related articles :
buy villas in Turkey overlooking the sea
All the information about Turkish citizenship 2021-2022
The cheapest apartments in Turkey 2021
The best areas to buy villas in Istanbul 2021
What are the conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship
Cheap apartments for sale in Istanbul 2021
Steps to buy property in Turkey
The advantages of buying apartments in installments in Istanbul
How to get real estate residence in Turkey
#property #turkey_real_estate #turkish_citizenship