• An overview of Al-Fatih area
Within the walls of Constantinople and on a high place, the Fatih district is located in the Turkish city of Istanbul, taking a position in the heart of the ancient city and enjoying a spiritual atmosphere. Any visitor to the Al-Fatih region can evoke the march of the Islamic conquest of Istanbul in the old alleys, neighborhoods and ancient streets.
Al-Fatih was named after the Ottoman Sultan Muhammad Al-Fatih, who managed to conquer the city in 1453, and then ordered the reconstruction of the walls, and built the Educational College and Al-Fatih Mosque, one of the city’s most important landmarks, and founded the first Ottoman university.
In the neighborhood, there is the Al-Fatih Mosque, which astonishes the visitor with its architectural design. It is located in a high place that can be seen from several areas in Istanbul, and is an important place for Turks and tourists.
The region is geographically in the form of a peninsula on the European side of the city, surrounded by water on three sides; The Sea of Marmara and the Bosphorus, while the fourth side is surrounded by the walls of Istanbul. The Al-Fatih area is full of various tourist stations, museums, mosques, theaters, churches, beaches, various resorts, and towers. Therefore, it is considered one of the main areas on the tourist trip plan to Istanbul or Turkey as a whole, and therefore tourism investments are increasing in it, such as the various restaurants, cafes and clubs. The government is constantly working to maintain museums and mosques in it and to continuously improve the service situation in the area.
• Factors that contributed to the importance of Al-Fatih area at the investment level:
- Location: The strategic location of Al-Fatih area plays a very important role. Its location is one of the most important reasons that contribute to the rise in real estate investment in the region, as it is located in the heart of Istanbul.
- Important tourist destination: Al-Fatih area is considered one of the most important tourist areas in Istanbul and is visited by a large number of tourists and visitors, and this is due to the large number of historical and recreational places within it. It must be this tourism importance that Al-Fatih area possesses, which has earned it prosperity and fame on the real estate and investment level.
- Transportation in Al-Fatih area: The area enjoys a modern and developed transportation network that connects it with the rest of the city because most of the transportation lines pass through it due to its central location, and this adds comfort and reassurance to all investors and those wishing to invest in real estate in this region.
- Distinguished Infrastructure: The area contains an important number of schools, universities and health centers, as it includes a number of markets and malls, as well as parks and recreational centers. Thus, all services are available in the region, and this makes the region an important destination in all aspects, especially at the investment and real estate level.
• Al-Fatih area and real estate investment in it
The Fatih district in Istanbul is considered one of the most important areas in the city in terms of real estate investment. It is one of the most important areas for investment in Istanbul, and this is certainly due to its advanced infrastructure, excellent services, and high degree of organization. This is, of course, reflected positively on profits, as you can guarantee that buying a property in Istanbul within the Fatih area will result in many profits. Of course, the diversity of real estate in the region and the spread of residential complexes and various apartments encourages the investor to buy real estate there.
• Tourist attractions have increased the importance of real estate investment in the Al-Fatih area
In addition to the distinguished services provided by the region on the real estate level, there are also other factors that contributed to the importance of the region in this regard, among which we mention the most important markets, malls and mosques in the region:
- The Egyptian market: Because most of the Turkish merchants used to bring their goods from Egypt, so the market was called by that name, especially spices, grains and coffee. It is considered the largest market in the city after the Grand Bazaar, and is located opposite the port of "Eminonu", near the new mosque, or in Turkish, "Yeni Mosque" in European Istanbul.
When you enter the market, you will find stone floor, decorated domes and antique walls, mixed with embroidered Ottoman products, colored lamps, silver and copper antiques, giving visitors an irresistible privacy and charm.
The "Egyptian Market" is considered one of the most important closed markets in Istanbul, where Sultana Safiya, the mother of Sultan Murad III, laid the foundation stone in 1579, while Sultana Hatice Turhan, mother of Sultan Muhammad VI, completed its construction work in 1667.
- Al-Kharqa Al-Sharifah Mosque : The mosque is located in the “Al-Fatih” neighborhood, the most famous neighborhood of Istanbul. The mosque got its name from embracing the mantle of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, which Sultan Selim I, the ninth sultans of the Ottoman Empire, who ruled from 1512 until 1520, brought to Istanbul in 1516 and keep it in a special place in the city. And the word "rag" entered the Ottoman Turkish and was used in the sense of overcoat or cloak.
Hundreds of thousands of tourists, Istanbul residents, and even from all over Turkey, flock to the “Al-Kharqa Al-Sharifah” mosque every year in the blessed month of Ramadan to visit it and look at the cloak of the Prophet Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, in a scene that has become one of the most prominent Ramadan rituals for Turkish Muslims and others. The mosque is open to worshipers throughout the year.
- Historia Mall: It is located in the famous Fatih district, and is considered one of the most famous shopping centers in Istanbul, which attracts tourists and the people of the city. The mall is characterized by a modern design, with its entrance in the middle of a huge water fountain, which fascinates visitors when the water rises from inside, giving those around it an atmosphere of joy and pleasure.
The mall consists of 6 floors that include clothing sections, a section for restaurants, some overlooking the street, in addition to a games section, a cinema hall, cafes overlooking the street, a car garage, as well as an electronics section, and a special food mall.
related articles :
#property #turkey_real_estate #turkish_citizenship