Turkey is the land of real estate investment, where you can find thousands of suitable real estate offers to make your way in real estate investment in Turkey. There are many factors that contribute to the prosperity of real estate in Turkey and support investments within its lands, the most important among them is the government support to the real estate sector in Turkey, which is reflected in many facilities and decisions that support foreign investment in real estate Turkey. The decision to obtain Turkish citizenship through real estate investment in Turkey is one of the most prominent decisions that attract investors due to the power of the Turkish passport and its many advantages inside and outside Turkey. Find out all the details that interest you about the decision of Turkish citizenship by purchasing a property 2023.
What are the conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship by buying property 2023
- The applicant should be an adult and responsible.
- The applicant must have a clear criminal record.
- The applicant must hold one of the nationalities that are allowed to own and buy real estate in Turkey, this including most nationalities, except for: Syrian, Armenian, Cuban, Nigeria and North Korea.
- As for the rest of the nationalities that are allowed to buy real estate in Turkey and obtain Turkish citizenship are:
Venezuela, Uruguay, Vanuatu, South Korea, Ukraine, Trinada, Saint Vista, South Africa, Swaziland, Senegal, Singapore, Saint Vista, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Panama, Peru, Paraguay, Sao Tome and Principe, Montenegro, Moldova, Mortius, Kazakhstan, Macau, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Nicaragua, Philippines, Malaysia, Micronesia, Serbia, Libya, Sultanate of Oman, Iraq, Palestine, Morocco, Qatar, Jordan, Tunisia, Argentina, Albania, Bahamas, Integra and Barbuda, Bolivia, Barbados, Belize , Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Brazil, Dominican, Botswana, Brazil, Ecuador, Fiji, El Salvador, Georgia, Haiti, Gambia, Honduras, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Japan, Iran, Jamaica, El Salvador, Colombia, Brunei, Costa Rica.
- The applicant must not belong to any terrorist party or group hostile to Turkish politics.
- It is preferable that the applicant is good in Turkish.
Related articles :
- What are the conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship
- Obtaining a Turkish passport
- Steps to buy property in Turkey
- The advantages of buying apartments in installments in Istanbul
- How to get real estate residence in Turkey
What are the advantages of obtaining Turkish citizenship by buying a property?
The Turkish passport is one of the top 37 passports in the world.
Anyone who holds a Turkish passport or Turkish citizenship can enter more than 117 countries without the need to obtain a visa "or entry visa".
A person who holds a Turkish passport can enjoy many rights as a Turkish citizen, such as receiving medical and education services at relatively low prices, in addition to enjoying the right to run for Turkish positions in many government and official departments.. There are advantages related to access to many powers such as getting a lot of job opportunities for Turkish citizens... and enjoying various discounts on various forms of fees and taxes.
- Turkish passport has validity of up to ten years, with the ability to renew after expiry.
- Turkish passport allows you to keep your mother's nationality, which is known as dual citizenship.
- You can benefit from the retirement services and programs available in Turkey.
- The process of obtaining a Turkish passport is easy and can be completed within only 90 days.
Learn about the documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship by buying property
There are many documents that are required to be proven in order to obtain Turkish citizenship through real estate investment in Turkey, including:
- Real estate evaluation report.
- A copy of the property title deed (Tabu).
- The receipt of payment of the value of the property from the property buyer's account - original copy.
- Receipt of the price of the property from the seller's account- original copy.
- Translation and authentication of passports, family book, marriage contract, etc.
- A translated and certified document containing all the applicant's personal information.
- Insurance reports, power of attorneys, and so on.
Real estate companies in Turkey will help you to apply for Turkish citizenship by purchasing a property, through its rich network of relationships in an a record period! Do not hesitate to invest in real estate in Turkey!
Real estate companies are the best place to know Steps to obtaining Turkish citizenship when buying a property for 400 thousand dollars.
#property #turkey_real_estate #turkish_citizenship