Malicious cunning does not need a broker.” A well-known proverb which, in its direct literal sense, offers no need for a broker, those who work in small offices and take large commissions. Many of them are known for their negative qualities and behaviors of unfairness, dishonesty, and attempt to control the buyer.
Although the broker has a medium reputation among occupations caused by abusers, the linguistic definition of a broker according to the Lisan al-Arab dictionary is: the one who sells righteousness to people.
Over time and with the development of management, real estate marketing companies and real estate agents who took advantage of economic growth and urbanization and the expansion of markets and the emergence of new markets and new customers, to carry out their business more sophisticated and organized based on a set of perspectives, tools and methods that can be summarized as:
1. Adopting a modern organizational culture based on credibility, accuracy, transparency, responsibility and respect for the customer and focus on the quality of service and customer satisfaction, because happy and satisfied customers are satisfied maintain a good reputation and continuity of the company While praising the company in front of their surroundings.
2. Allocating diverse human resources from experts in the real estate market and specialists in marketing and e-marketing and specialists in economics and law, content writing, design, reception and coordination.
3. Allocating the necessary financial resources to improve the level of work and quality of service by keeping up with the latest requirements of the digital revolution to reach the required segments of customers and target markets.
4. Expanding the scope of work, and its tasks towards the client: to start from the pre-sales stage of building trust with the client by providing the right information and consultancy regarding real estate and legal affairs and conducting introductory lectures by telephone, online and personal, and then facilitate the procurement process by proposing projects and appropriate real estate investments for each client, and providing after-sales services: such as property management, and follow-up file to obtain some citizenship through the applicable laws.
5. Focusing on and upgrading the core service, by delivering the client to the right project to achieving the objectives of the purchase, and commensurating with the aspirations and potential, while always striving to lead in keeping abreast of market developments.
Here we should distinguish three types of companies:
– Real estate development companies: construction companies with huge capital that began marketing for their new projects recently.
– Real estate agents: They are companies that have formal contracts with construction companies for the exclusive marketing or semi-exclusive marketing of their projects, such as agents who market to projects of state construction companies in Turkey.
– Real estate marketing companies : companies that market a large number of real estate projects, may be more than a hundred various projects, which are associated with construction companies contracts Agreements, and their wages are paid by regular bills and corridors under the umbrella of the state and tax laws.
Real estate marketing companies have achieved remarkable successes through:
1- Its ability to cover a huge number of projects from different construction companies, which offers the customer a wide variety of options belonging to different development companies, which distracts the client from developers who may beautify their own projects, and hide the disadvantages, because of their limited supply to some extent .
2 – The presence of many real estate marketing companies in markets relatively or wholly unknown for customers wishing to buy, such as the Turkish real estate market, which is very popular due to the importance of Turkey in terms of tourism, and economy. The crises and political situation in the Arab region resulted in waves of migration and displacement and an increased demand for residential homes or real estate investments that qualify for Turkish citizenship, which has led to increased demand for the Turkish real estate market and marketing companies operating in it.
3. Free services provided by most of these companies, where they do not charge any fees for the services of reception, hospitality, lectures and touring projects, translation, coordination and pre-sales and after-sales services. Free legal services for those wishing to obtain Turkish citizenship .
4. The possibility of obtaining additional benefits, some marketing companies organize an investment contract between the developer company and the customer in order to manage the new property after purchase, and transfers certain rent amounts to the buyer’s account.
Although the role and professionalism of real estate marketing companies is important, there is a downside that needs to be examined at length, especially as more and more intruders enter the field of marketing, real estate marketing and adopt unrelated methods of business ethics.
related articles :
#property #turkey_real_estate #turkish_citizenship