The Maslak area is one of the most important commercial centers in the European section of Istanbul, and it is one of the brightest areas on the investment level, which achieves high financial returns thanks to its vitality and its middle location between the Asian and European sides of the city, which made it an approved commercial center for the most important international companies and hotels. Thanks to its infrastructure full of skyscrapers and huge commercial towers, with distinctive modern designs that facilitate the movement of trade for entrepreneurs, today it is called the "City of the Rich", as it is the home of the stability of merchants and businessmen, and in this article we will expand on this region more.
Where is Maslak located?
This area is located within the Sariyer area, which is considered one of the most prestigious and luxurious neighborhoods of Istanbul. Maslak overlooks the Sariyer forests in the northeastern part of European Istanbul. It is also about 5 minutes from the Bosphorus Strait that separates the European and Asian sections of Istanbul, which has given it a distinguished strategic location; It is 10 km from Taksim Square and Istiklal Street, 46 km from Sabiha Gokcen Airport on the Asian side, and 35 km from the new Istanbul Airport. Maslak is the first point of attraction for the upper classes, merchants, celebrities and businessmen, and this is all because of the civilized aspect of the region, as it was home to nobles, princes and sultans in the Ottoman era since the seventeenth century, and this is what you see clearly when visiting its museums and historical palaces.
Among the features that encourage investment in Maslak:
It combines civilization with amazing urban development, and contains skyscrapers and distinctive housing complexes with high specifications that suit major companies and suit housing and stability as well, especially the classes looking for beauty, fun, lights and a lively life.
Today, Maslak has turned into the first investment center in Istanbul, and one of the most important real estate development areas in Istanbul, in addition to embracing huge shopping centers, markets, transportation network, hospitals, schools and universities, which made investment and housing opportunities a correct and promising option for the future.
In addition to all of the above, Maslak contains some famous areas with archaeological sites, including:
• Mehmet Al-Fateh Bridge on the Bosphorus Strait: It is considered one of the suspension bridges linking Istanbul, Europe, to Asia.
• Maslak Palace: It was built during the reign of Sultan Mahmud II and was completed during the reign of Sultan Abdul Aziz to take its current shape and become one of the most famous palaces and monuments.
• Belgrade Forest: The Belgrade Forest is one of the most beautiful parks in Istanbul, and one of the most touristic places that attract locals and tourists from everywhere because of its beautiful nature that encourages recreation and tranquility through dense vegetation and rich wildlife that gives visitors all kinds of entertainment.
• Istanbul Valley Mall: It is considered one of the most important malls in Istanbul and its commercial markets considering its luxury and overcrowding with residents and tourists. Its area is estimated at 103 thousand square meters and includes many international brands.
Maslak is also rich with educational institutions as it includes many schools, institutes and universities, in all its stages, which include kindergarten, primary and preparatory, and schools are divided into public and private schools, imams and preachers schools, kindergartens and nurseries for children, while universities include Istanbul Technical University, which is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Istanbul, and also includes Bahçeşehir Private University, which is 9 km from the Maslak area.
What about the infrastructure in the Maslak area:
The Turkish government has been interested in modern projects and has sought to develop infrastructure in the Maslak area, which contains an important and large transportation node that shortens a lot of time and effort and brings the city’s outskirts closer and shortens distances, and the M2 metro line and the E80 highway pass through it, which constitutes an encouraging factor for real estate investment in the region, especially at the level of rents, buying and selling, where the investor benefits from the presence of the finest service facilities, hospitals, schools, universities, trade and shopping centers and the presence of huge shopping centers such as Istanbul Valley and Canyon, which made it a destination for those looking for a life of luxury in housing, lifestyle and the upscale daily routine that suits this segment of the wealthy.
These features enriched the Maslak area with the feature of guaranteeing real estate investment, which encouraged construction companies to construct residential and commercial complexes with attractive creative designs in the distinctive engineering level of construction, so competition was high between construction companies within the region to gain the satisfaction of buyers and investors.
Among these features:
• The presence of ideal housing complexes in their services to ensure the highest level of luxury and comfort for the residents
• Promising future expectations of the Maslak area being the best place to own real estate in Istanbul.
• Existence of comprehensive vital facilities that include transportation, hospitals, universities and markets.
• Considering it an address for those looking for comfort, luxury and tranquility.
• Its proximity to all vital areas in Istanbul. The availability of all indicators of the high profit that can be earned by anyone who thinks of buying a property in Istanbul in the Maslak area.
These were some of the details about the Maslak area in Istanbul.... If you want to buy a property in Istanbul, whatever your goal is, whether for real estate investment in Turkey or in order to obtain Turkish citizenship, all you have to do is go to the Maslak area in the European part of Istanbul to enjoy its wonderful advantages.
related articles :
#property #turkey_real_estate #turkish_citizenship