The Marmara Sea in Pendik has given it an attractiveness to the various areas in it, to occupy a special residential location. This has played a major role in becoming one of the most developed and vibrant districts in Asian Istanbul, attracting crafts and professions to settle in, and hastened the construction of modern-style apartment complexes with their unique views of the Marmara Sea.
Where is Pendik district located in Istanbul?
Pendik is located in the far east of the Asian side of Istanbul, and it is called the icon of beauty, because of its charming sea view of the Marmara Sea. Its name appeared, more than that, when it caught the attention of Turkish citizens wishing to invest in Istanbul, being one of the regions in which Istanbul as a whole was developing rapidly. It has transformed from a quiet coastal area into a vast residential, commercial and industrial city, and for the past decade and a half has witnessed the establishment of large investment complexes with distinctive designs that suit all tastes and choices.
Not to mention that the Pendik region embraces a large number of Greek historical and archaeological areas, which has given it an unparalleled splendor and beauty that combines civilizational temples and modern architecture, especially since the region was known in the Byzantine era as "Bacon", which means the fortified city.
This huge development of Pendik is mainly due to the presence of Sabiha Gokcen Airport within the region's borders, which entered service in 2011, in addition to the extension of the Kadikoy Kartal metro line to Pendik at the end of 2016, which is 36 km away from Taksim and from Istanbul Airport New 77 km.
Residential landmarks in Pendik
Pendik has many advantages, making it a suitable choice for housing or real estate investment. It combines modern life with the nature of tourism through its picturesque view of the Marmara Beach, which gives the family an atmosphere of psychological comfort by enjoying the summer weather. Pendik is also distinguished by its proximity to other vital areas, such as Sultanbeyli, Atasehir, Semkoy and Şile, all of which are located on the Marmara Sea.
The best places in Pendik
Pendik has a variety of tourist features, with many local and foreign tourists alike. We offer you the most important tourist sites:
- Aydos Forest: Visiting it before the cold of winter gives an opportunity for adventure lovers to meet with nature, as it has stunning and natural landscapes, and has suitable cycling routes, amidst the arms of nature, and under the greenery of tall trees, and you can catch fish from the Aydos pond.
- Ballica Atlispor Club: If you love to ride, train or enjoy seeing horses, you can enjoy this fun at the Ballica Club, which was founded in 2002 and is located near the Ballica Forest.
- Guzdagi Bridge: One of the most wonderful recreational areas that are worth visiting and spending a fun day. It is located at an altitude of 206 meters above the water surface and includes restaurants and children's play areas.
- The Servoir: It is one of the most important sources of drinking water in Istanbul, as it was built on the Riva River, and Ömerli Dam, one of the camping grounds in Istanbul, is known for its natural beauty. It provides an ideal place for camping and outdoor sports, and enjoy the magic of the natural greenery.
- Doga Belem Muzesi: It is the first museum of stuffed animals in Turkey, which includes hundreds of stuffed animals and birds. The visit is an introduction to children about the types of animals and their names.
Pendik District Schools and Universities
There are many educational institutions in the Pendik region, including schools, institutes, and universities that are scientifically and technologically advanced, and the educational process includes stages (kindergarten, primary, preparatory). It is divided into many public and private schools, including Pendik Fatih Anatolia School, Balkan School, and the most important universities in the region are Pendik University, Marmara University and the presence of many nearby universities.
Hospitals and health services in Pendik
There are a number of governmental and private hospitals in the region characterized by distinguished medical staff, modern technologies and advanced treatment technology for patients. With the availability of various medical specialties, the most important of which are Pendik Governmental Hospital, Medical Park, Private Pendik Hospital, and private Ramedi Hospital.
Pendik region's markets
The area covers a range of local markets, but we'll review the major malls there:
- Newmarin Shopping Center: It contains more than 130 stores of various international and Turkish brands, as well as the most famous watches, jewelry and cosmetics stores, as well as restaurants, cafes and outdoor entertainment areas for children.
- Viaport Asia Outlet Shopping Center: The mall is one of the largest "outlet" shopping centers in Istanbul and is a great destination for local and foreign visitors, as it contains the largest amusement park in Istanbul in addition to its stunning view of a very wonderful artificial pool. It also has an equestrian club, an ice skating hall, and movie theaters, as well as a variety of restaurants and cafes that serve most of the local and international dishes.
Advantages of investing in Pendik district of Istanbul
The investment movement in Pendik has greatly accelerated due to the presence in the area of Sabiha Gokcen International Airport, the second international airport in Istanbul. The availability of a large transport network linking it with the regions of Istanbul province made it an attractive point for investors to invest in real estate and industrial and commercial institutions. Especially since Pendik has been well covered by Turks in small businesses and professions and opened, it has helped to promote modern urban construction and the growth of its real estate market.
The fact that Pendik region has access to the Marmara Sea which provides enchanting nature forests and recreational and marketing spaces makes the idea of buying an apartment worthy of calculations because the region has all the means of living in a quiet place surrounded by the sea but within a modern-day environment.
related articles :
buy villas in Turkey overlooking the sea
All the information about Turkish citizenship 2021-2022
The cheapest apartments in Turkey 2021
The best areas to buy villas in Istanbul 2021
What are the conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship
Cheap apartments for sale in Istanbul 2021
Steps to buy property in Turkey
The advantages of buying apartments in installments in Istanbul
How to get real estate residence in Turkey
#property #turkey_real_estate #turkish_citizenship