What makes Turkey an attractive and distinguished place to search for real estate for sale in Turkey is that it witnesses great diversity and has many areas that vary among themselves in terms of characteristics and advantages.
Before deciding whether Turkey is really suitable for buying real estate, you must look at its most prominent cities and the most important areas and places you can search.
All the information that interests you about this topic, you can find it through this article, in which it will address the most prominent Turkish cities and their features, and we will point out the most important points that should be taken into account.
Where can I buy a property in Turkey?
Below, learn about the most prominent and important Turkish cities for buying real estate and what distinguishes them.
1 - Buying a property in Istanbul:
- Istanbul is one of the most important and largest Turkish cities in terms of area. It is also characterized by a high population density and ranked fifth in the world in this respect.
- One of the most important tourism destinations in the world for tourists from everywhere to learn about its palaces, museums, parks, castles, mosques, and others.
- Real estate projects have witnessed great prosperity and superiority, and there are many plans to develop and modernize them.
- There is a great demand for buying real estate in that city, especially for luxury residential complexes, because it guarantees you a high-end lifestyle.
- There is a great variety of real estate and it is the right place to buy villas, as they have a wonderful view of the sea or the green spaces.
- Real estate prices in Istanbul are appropriate and distinctive if they are compared with prices in other major cities of the same importance.
- You may think that if you do not have a large financial balance, you will not be able to buy a property in it, but it is otherwise, as it is possible to buy a property under construction, this option saves you a lot of money.
- One of the aspects that makes Istanbul this distinguished is that it is divided into two parts, the first in Europe and the other in Asia, meaning that there is a dense diversity of qualities and ingredients.
2 - Buying a property in Antalya:
- It is one of the most beautiful Turkish cities at all due to its view of the Mediterranean Sea.
- The real estate market in this city is developing in a remarkable way, and you will find many great options in residential complexes and luxury villas, and of course it is suitable for real estate investment.
- It is visited by tourists from everywhere because of the diversity of nature's manifestations in it, especially the Russians, who prefer to enjoy a warm atmosphere in contrast to the extreme cold that they suffer from.
3 - Buying a property in Ankara:
- The capital, Ankara, is one of the first options that will come to your mind when you think of buying a property in Turkey, as it is the city preferred by businessmen, investors, traders and tourists as well.
- Ankara has two different types of apartments, the first being the popular apartments and the second being the modern apartments.
- Real estate prices in this city vary according to its different specifications, advantages and geographical location.
- It occupies the second place in the number of real estate sales, and the demand for it has increased significantly recently.
- You may think that the prices there are very high, as it is the capital of the Turkish state, but it is otherwise, as it is appropriate and considered low if compared to other capitals.
Best places in Istanbul to buy real estate:
Surely you know that the demand for the city of Istanbul is very large and it has been able to maintain its position at the forefront over the previous years because of its great development as we mentioned and because of its location on two continents, but what are the best areas? Which side is more distinct?
1 - If you are looking for a property in Istanbul whose price is reasonable or cheap, you should choose Beylikdüzü, which is located on the European side of the city and is characterized by modern properties, and is one of the most suitable options for investment, especially after the metrobus passed through it, as it contributed to raising the real estate value in it in a very noticeably way.
2 - Basaksehir is considered one of the most important and prominent areas in Istanbul, characterized by its luxurious residential complexes, great organization, cleanliness and advanced infrastructure. It is one of the areas preferred by Arabs in Istanbul.
3 - Uskudar is one of the most important options if you want to live on the Asian side. It is considered one of the high-end neighborhoods and is no less important than any of the European areas of Istanbul, characterized by its view of the Bosphorus Strait.
What you should pay attention to when buying a property in Turkey:
1 - Choose the location of your property carefully, especially if you want to invest in real estate. The more distinguished the location, the higher its value.
2 - Make sure that the property has a distinctive view of the sea or the green spaces, as this gives it a high investment value.
3 - If you want housing and stability, you must choose an apartment close to public facilities and basic services that meet your needs such as (schools - hospitals - health centers - recreational centers).
4 - It is important that you use a real estate company to help you find what suits you. With these companies, you are guaranteed that you will get the most secure opportunities and attractive offers that are right for you.
5 - Check the legal status of the property and whether there are any problems arising from it (this can be done by reviewing the Land Registry Directorate).
In this article, we have provided you with the most suitable places to buy real estate in Turkey. We have shared with you some important information that you must adhere to.
If there are other questions about the real estate field in Turkey, do not hesitate to contact us to recommend the most suitable properties for you and compatible with your budget.
related articles :
buy villas in Turkey overlooking the sea
All the information about Turkish citizenship 2021-2022
The cheapest apartments in Turkey 2021
The best areas to buy villas in Istanbul 2021
What are the conditions for obtaining Turkish citizenship
Cheap apartments for sale in Istanbul 2021
Steps to buy property in Turkey
The advantages of buying apartments in installments in Istanbul
How to get real estate residence in Turkey
#property #turkey_real_estate #turkish_citizenship