Conditions for obtaining permanent residence in Turkey:
Obtaining an opportunity to apply for permanent residence in Turkey requires that the foreign resident first complete a period of eight years within Turkish territory, as after the end of the eighth year he will be able to apply for permanent residence to the Directorate of Migration Management in Turkey Turkey, and he must submit a set of documents and official papers, and he must also fulfill a set of conditions, which include:
* The foreign resident who wishes to obtain permanent residence in Turkey must complete a period of time not less than eight years, and this period must be continuous continuously and without any interruption, that is, his known place of residence during the last eight years is not outside the borders Turkish lands.
* A person who resides within the borders of Turkish territory and wishes to apply for permanent residence must provide evidence that confirms that he is able to live on his own and take care of his expenses during his stay in Turkey, that is, he must submit documents confirming that he did not receive any social assistance during The last three years of his stay in Turkey.
* In addition to proving that he did not receive any aid, he must mention the source of his income and prove his ability to cover all his expenses, i.e. proof of sufficient income.
* This foreign resident must have health insurance, and this health insurance must be valid in order to be able to prove that it is not a burden on the Turkish government in the event of any health problem.
* Of course, the most important condition that must be met by any person wishing to reside within any country, and it also applies to all foreign residents in Turkey who wish to obtain permanent residence, is that this person should not be a threat to public security in the country .
Necessary documents in order to apply for permanent residence in Turkey:
Obtaining permanent residence in Turkey is an official transaction like any kind of legal procedures that are requested from foreign residents in Turkey. Fortunately, like other such transactions, it is easy and has acceptable conditions compared to many other foreign countries and countries. Of course, a foreign resident who wishes to obtain permanent residence in Turkey must submit a set of official papers in order to complete and approve this application. These documents include both the application file for permanent residence in Turkey, a statement of sufficient income proof and papers proving Possess health insurance and a copy of the previous residence he owned in addition to a copy of his passport or travel document with the presence of the original and also needs two personal photos, provided that these photos are of a size equal to the size of the passport photos and a document proving that The applicant of this application for permanent residence has not received any social assistance from any organization during the last three years of his presence in Turkey, and to the foregoing is added a document without judgment and a document of the address of the current residence in which he resides in it .
When collecting all these documents and ensuring their complete validity, the foreign resident who wishes to obtain permanent residence in Turkey submits them in one file to the General Directorate of Migration Management in Turkey.
Reasons that may lead to the cancellation of permanent residence in Turkey:
The permanent residence owned by a foreign resident in Turkey can be canceled if this person poses any threat to public security or order in Turkey or if he is outside the borders of Turkish territory for a period of more than one year without interruption and without an important justification such as military service Compulsory or any compelling reason such as reasons related to the subject of education or health.
related articles :
Apartment prices in Istanbul and major cities in Turkey in 2021
Benefits of acquiring Turkish citizenship
How to buy a property in Turkey in 3 days
How to get Turkish citizenship, with the highest ROI guarantee
Real Estate Residence in Turkey
Advantages of buying a property in Turkey
#property #turkey_real_estate #turkish_citizenship