If you are someone who is looking for a luxury life, then you should visit the Turkish city of Istanbul. If you want to buy a beautiful luxury property or apartment overlooking the sea to enjoy the sunshine, or you want to buy and own a property or invest in real estate in a distinguished and prosperous country, you must take a look at Istanbul's luxury real estate. Istanbul's strategic location and being the link between Asia and Europe made it a major destination for many rich businessmen and investors. Istanbul has many beautiful and distinctive areas, which makes the options confusing and diverse and makes the buyer in a state of confusion because of the many options in choosing the right property location. There are many areas in the heart of the city full of vitality, entertainment and charming natural places. Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and the areas in it are large, so it is a city full of luxurious and diverse real estate, so it is a destination for many who are looking to enjoy and get the right property in the right city. Istanbul has a large encyclopedia of luxury real estate that provides the necessary comfort and a comfortable stay for anyone who wants to buy a luxury property.
● Istanbul luxury real estate and its types
- Ordinary Villas: They are houses with a large area surrounded by a fence and green space. Villas in Turkey are located in many areas and neighborhoods and are far from tourist centers, and most often they are near the countryside. Many seekers of a quiet life, away from the hustle and bustle of the city, resort to this type of villa.
- Tourist villas: This type of villa exceeds the regular villas in terms of price, it is certain that this type of villas have high specifications in terms of cladding, space, location, materials, technology, neighboring areas and view, and all the details are given great care, so the prices of these villas are high, but they are worth the trouble.
- Penthouse apartments: They are of a new type, and are often found in skyscrapers. What distinguishes it is its large areas and its external walls are often made of glass, which means a charming view of this apartment day and night. This type of apartment also offers comfort and peace and a system similar to detached villas. Also, there are no adjacent or opposite apartments on the floor, which helps the occupants with independence. These apartments are very expensive, but they are very elegant and luxurious.
● The most important areas of enjoyment and luxury in Istanbul
- Sisli area:
Sisli is one of the liveliest areas in Istanbul. It is generally characterized by luxury, with an area of about 30 square kilometers. It is characterized by being one of the finest neighborhoods or places in Istanbul where the elite of society and the upper classes gather, where modern and advanced residential buildings, villas and houses designed according to the latest designs and decorations, and equipped with the finest services, abound. Although the history of the Sisli region mentions that it was an area teeming with cemeteries, and there are no distinct historical properties in it, today it is a center for high-end real estate investments in Turkey.
- Beylikduzu area:
Beylikduzu is located west of Istanbul, bordered by Avcilar to the east, Esenyurt to the north, Buyukcekmece to the west, and to the south of it is the Marmara Sea. The region is witnessing an unparalleled prosperity in the field of high-quality real estate investment, due to the quality of organization and the spread of advanced infrastructure such as hospitals, shopping centers, laboratories, new real estate projects, transportation routes, high schools and universities, in addition to the presence of malls in them, all of which contributed to the increase in the importance of the region, especially the spread of international schools and universities in the region, which has increased the requests for renting housing units there.
The area includes a group of the finest hotels and coastal resorts, in addition to luxury residential properties with integrated facilities. Beylikduzu is witnessing a huge urban development, compared to other areas of Istanbul, and is characterized by the quality of the organization. The presence of villas for sale in Beylikduzu has made it the focus of attention of investors in the real estate sector, especially after eliminating the transportation problem in it, and linking it to the city center via the metrobus. The area also contains vast green spaces, gardens and forests, the most prominent of which is the Life Valley Park - Beylikdüzü, or the Green Valley Park, which is several adjacent connected gardens that extend over large areas within the Beylikdüzü area adjacent to the Marmara Sea.
related articles :
#property #turkey_real_estate #turkish_citizenship