In 2021, the Turkish passport ranked 20th in the world, and it is striking that not long ago, the Turkish passport ranked 50th in the world, but the great economic renaissance undertaken by Turkey, and the strong and fruitful development projects and plans led to great results in a short time, so the order changed in a significant and attractive way, and this has made the Turkish passport the focus of attention for many, as the Turkish passport enables its owner to enter 55 countries without obtaining a prior visa, its holders can also reach more than 40 countries and obtain a visa upon arrival, in addition to easy entry to the 26 countries of the Schengen area.
The Turkish passport has several advantages for its holder, being ranked 38th in the world and 18th in Europe, and the evaluation and ranking are done according to the number of countries that the passport holder can enter, without an entry visa, or with a visa issued upon arrival.
Turkey is expected to make progress in the global ranking by 2023 due to its great interest in establishing and financing mega projects in the tourism and air transport sectors.
The Turkish passport allows its holder to enter 72 countries without issuing a prior visa, and also allows travel to 40 countries. The visa is issued at the airport on arrival, and also gives the right to issue an electronic travel visa online for eight countries. About 94 countries impose entry visas on Turkish citizens, of which about 28 are EU countries.
• Features of the Turkish passport 2021
The Turkish passport holder enjoys the full rights of Turkish citizenship and can also obtain a long-term passport that only needs to be renewed once every 10 years. Turkish law allows dual citizenship and therefore no one will have to give up their original citizenship. The Turkish passport also provides the right to enjoy free health and educational services for Turkish citizens. One of the important points for many who are concerned about transactions within government departments, there is no fear or concern in this regard, because the Turkish government provides the necessary facilities that contribute to the speedy issuance of the passport from Turkish Personal Status Department.
The Turkish passport provides the ability to travel to more than 77 countries without a visa and facilitate entry to the Schengen area. Also, the Turkish passport holder can benefit from the retirement program like any Turkish citizen. The Turkish passport holder has the right to express his opinion and vote in the Turkish elections.
• Documents required to obtain a Turkish passport:
- Personal identity and a copy of it.
- Two personal photos.
- Postal payment receipt.
- Residence proof document.
- Request to extract and fill in the required data.
After completing the previous steps, the passport is sent to the applicant at the address he specified in the Population Department, after a maximum period of 30 days. If the required period is about 10 years, the cost of a Turkish passport is about 1,000 Turkish liras, which is only about 147 USD.
• Procedures for obtaining a Turkish passport in 2021
There are some steps that must be followed to obtain a Turkish passport:
- Initially, you must make an appointment. in Turkey, and make the appointment either online via a link dedicated to booking an appointment in the Personal Status Dep. through the website randevu.nvi.gov.tr or by calling 199.
-Go to the Turkish Post (PTT) center and pay the cost of issuing the passport and keep the payment receipt.
- Go to the Turkish Personal Status Department at the time specified for you and submit the following documents:
1. Biometric personal photos (2)
2. Payment reciept.
3. Identity card and a copy of it.
4. A document proving the address of the residence in which you reside.
5. Old passport, if available.
6. Fill out the existing form.
The Turkish passport is issued after 5 to 7 days from the appointment, and the state sends the new passport to the address mentioned in the Personal Status document.
The most common way to obtain a Turkish passport
The Turkish passport is granted to everyone who holds Turkish citizenship, which can be obtained through the following way:
· Residence with the intention of working for a period of 5 continuous years.
· Marriage to a Turkish citizen
· Buying real estate in Turkey for an amount of at least 250 thousand US dollars
· If the person has Turkish origins
· Existence of special and exceptional cases
related articles :
#property #turkey_real_estate #turkish_citizenship